Photography Classes for you
Buy a new camera and need to know how to use it? Want some hints to help your travel photography before you go away? Would you like some basic or more advanced photography training? We run regular photography classes designed for beginners all the way up to more advanced photographers.
Bill has a way of simplifying and explaining things that make it easy to follow and understand. Classes are designed to be interactive so you can ask questions and make comments to enhance everyone’s learning. We keep the class sizes down so there is more time to spend with each attendee.
“Definitely a great session… Bill was an awesome presenter and I got some good refreshers and new tips”…. Terry. More Testimonials
Mastering YOUR Camera
Learn how to use your camera to it’s fullest. Bring your camera and instruction manual to this class so you can learn ‘hands on’ all about YOUR camera.
- All the buttons and what they do.
- How, when and why to use the different modes.
- How and when to use your flash.
- How to choose what resolution to shoot in.
- How to get the photos from your camera to your computer.
- Basic maintenance for your camera and batteries.
“Indeed, Bill is an amazing photographer. His vast photography experience shows very well during the seminar/workshop. I learned so many things about his techniques and will truly help me along the way”…. Rommel. More Testimonials
Advanced Camera Controls
Learn how to use some of the more advanced features in your camera.
- Depth of field
- Tips and tricks of White Balance.
- Over/Under Exposure.
- Some advanced Flash Techniques.
- Storage of your files.
“I learned so much. I have taken other classes, but you teach how I learn. I can’t wait for the travel class” More Testimonials
Travel Photography Made Easy
Going on a trip and want some photo tips?
- His five rules of travel photography
- How to shoot through bus windows
- When to use flash
- How to shoot in other countries and cultures
- What gear to take and how to travel with it.
- When to use different camera ‘modes’.
- Basic composition and what to shoot.
- Keeping track of where the photos are taken
- How to sort your shots
“I thoroughly enjoyed his presentation, and hope he is willing to come back in future years and present to us again”…John. More Testimonials
See What They Are Saying About Our Photography Classes